Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Interview!

Sorry for the late post today, but I am prepping for my first ever INTERVIEW.  The Washington Post has contacted me about an article they are writing having to do with wedding fatigue and want my help.  If you recall when I got engaged I thought I had an interview about my blog and I was extremely nervous?  Well today I have an actual interview, and I don't know why I am feeling like this.  It's not like there are any right or wrong answers, I created this blog and its my opinion that I write.  However, I am going preparing myself like I would any interview.  Anyways, I will fill you in with more information when I actually have it.

I hope everyone is as exhausted as I am from sending millions of text messages with the word "Vote" 5702.

I leave you with this....



3 comments: